Hobson Leavy is thrilled to announce the recent appointment of Dr. Michelle Sullivan as the Chief Executive Officer for Unicorn Foundation New Zealand. Michelle is the founder and director of bioscience consulting firm Electric Sheep Ltd; undertaking a range of diverse consulting projects within the public sector and for private organisations.
Her other present and past roles include:
- Current independent Chair of the Strategic Alliance board for the Malaghan Institute’s CAR-T cell cancer immunotherapy partnership
- Former Chair of the Board of Trustees of Middlemore Clinical Trials
- Founding CEO of the advocacy alliance New Zealanders for Health Research (to promote the need for more government, industry and philanthropic investment in health research)
- Former CEO at NZBIO, New Zealand’s Bioscience Industry Association.
- A range of government roles in New Zealand and overseas dealing with major multinational corporations, international biotechnology companies and venture capital funds.
- Michelle holds a PhD in protein biochemistry from Massey University and an Honours degree in Biochemistry from the University of Otago.