Alliance Group Ltd is a global leader and an international organisation. They have several sites throughout New Zealand and manufacture products for customers globally. An opportunity has arisen for a senior leader to lead a significant project portfolio and play a key role in the transformation and commercial success of this organisation.
Reporting to the Chief Financial Officer and a key member of the finance team, you will have accountability for significant value creation. To be considered for this role your skills and experience will include the following:-
- Project management / PMO skills and experience to create accountability for delivery of a portfolio of projects across strategy, activity based costing and manufacturing excellence.
- A track record of success in identifying and capturing benefits across a significant portfolio of projects in complex organisations;
- Previous success in a high transaction, fast moving and complex project management environment;
- Outstanding commercial acumen;
- Commitment to measurable performance and continuous improvement;
- Experience in a business transformation environment with significant accountability for results;
- A proven track record in people leadership and change management, and you will have proven skills in leading through others;
- Results driven, process oriented, and disciplined.
- Outstanding interpersonal and relationship management skills, and a high level of resilience.
- Ability to influence senior management to support new initiatives and business cases.
- Highly developed communication skills (both written and verbal), and experience in communicating with senior executives.
For further information please contact Lina Vanifatova, Ref: 759 at firstname.lastname@example.org